Enterprise connectivity and new space
and new space
Enterprises continue to transition their workloads to the cloud, deploy multi-cloud architectures, and consume more cloud-based software and services. As a result, they need more automated, cost-efficient, and scalable networks to support their needs. Today, advanced enterprise connectivity solutions can assure the best wireless LAN, wired LAN, and SD-WAN experiences with optimal performance, scale, agility, and resiliency.
Primary enterprise connectivity topic areas covered at Orange Silicon Valley include:
- 5G, Wi-Fi, Low-Power WAN (LPWAN), Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), and fiber
- Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN), and cloud connectivity
- Automation and AIOps for enterprises
- Private Mobile Networks (PMN) and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
The advent of new launch and device technologies is bringing lower cost satellite deployment to space along with compelling new services. Not only is this relevant for remote regions where connectivity is very limited, but also for mobile applications like Internet of Things (IoT) tracking and in-flight (or at-sea) internet connectivity. Lower cost connectivity in previously unconnected areas can change the way we think about monitoring and responsibly using earth’s resources.
Primary new space topic areas covered at Orange Silicon Valley include new satellite constellations, including LEO and MEO, to offer:
- High speed broadband internet connectivity to remote and unconnected locations
- Low cost mobile IoT connectivity
- Backhaul connectivity
- In-space transport connectivity for low latency long distance links